Last updated: October 10, 2022
TL;DR: At GoBetaverse, the privacy of your data — and it is yours, not anybody else’s — is a big deal to us. That’s why we will only collect only the essential that we need to make our products and the GoBetaverse platform more useful.
In this policy, we lay out what data we collect and why, how your data is handled and your rights to your data. We promise we never sell your data: never have and never will. Our privacy goal is to protect your data in the best of our capacity.
Why we collect data
No information is collected without a valid reason. In summary, it is used mainly for these purposes:
- Provide, operate, and maintain the GoBetaverse.com website.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website to further improve it.
- Communicate with you, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to GoBetaverse.com.
- Send you informational and promotional emails, of course, if you manually opted in to receive them.
- Find and prevent fraud.
What we collect and why
When you sign up to GoBetaverse, we typically ask for some, but limited to what we need, personal information including:
- Email address
- First name
- Last name
- Phone number
- Country, State/Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
We may use this information in the following ways:
- Personalize your experience surrounding the GoBetaverse products.
- Help us in responding to your customer service requests.
- Administer a contest, promotion or survey.
- Ask for ratings, reviews of GoBetaverse services or products.
- Follow up with you in case you contacted us (live chat, email, phone, mail)
- Contact you important information relating to your account.
If you sign up for a paid GoBetaverse product, you will be asked to provide your payment information and billing address. Credit card information is submitted directly to our payment processor and doesn’t hit our servers. We store a record of the payment transaction, including the last 4 digits of the credit card number, for purposes of account history, invoicing, and billing support. We store your billing address so we can charge you for service, calculate any sales tax due, send you invoices, and detect fraudulent credit card transactions.
We collect information about your browsing activity for analytics and statistical purposes such as conversion rate testing and experimenting with new product designs.
This information includes but is not limited to the following:
- IP address
- Operating system
- Browser type
- Access times
- Visited pages
- Page load timings
- Language preferences
- Referring website addresses
If you didn’t find the answer to your questions relating to your data and privacy on this page, don’t hesitate to send us an email to [email protected].